Friday, March 28, 2008

So Much!!

I am not much of a blogger these days, am I? Shortly after I got out of college, several of my friends got married. They seemed to drop off the face of the planet for about six months after they got married. It was a very curious occurance to me. Now I understand, somehow marriage...or getting used to being married, takes A LOT of time. But it's a good time and probably a natural part of "cleaving" to your spouse...like glueing two pieces of wood together and sticking them in a clamp to set.


Anyway, I just thought I'd update the faithful few who still check this to see if I've posted anything new. We finally got our wedding pictures! We'll be sending a copy to Brian's brother, Nathan. That way, he can put them on a server and everyone can access them. Our videographer emailed me today to let me know that the DVD will be in the mail this weekend. Beware if you live nearby, we might make you watch it!!


And last, but most certainly not least, we are buying a house!! Thanks to some serious generosity from my dad and stepmom...it is so pretty. I'm attaching a picture of the front of the house. We close on April 15...which happens to be exactly one year since our first date. It's ridiculous what God can do...I am amazed. We are truly blessed.


Much love to all of you!!

2 comments:

Christi Noe said...

Yea! I love your house! It's so beautiful, and I'm happy, happy, happy for you both. The Lord is indeed good!

Evan and Marta said...

Hooray! A new post. Way to go on the house! Evan and I are excited for you.