Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pics and Planning

Here are a couple of photos of "station one" It was dark outside and my best friend took these from the balcony of the Sunsphere...I didn't even know she was taking them!




And here is the best picture I have of my ring yet. I love it.



We have had BUSY days this past week. While still enjoying the novelty of being engaged and getting used to saying "fiance" instead of boyfriend/girlfriend, we have jumped full throttle into wedding planning.

On Tuesday, we registered for gifts (thank you, Target!), decided on a church for the wedding, scouted out hotels for those of you who will be travelings, and picked up a contract from the reception site.

Yesterday (Wednesday), I picked out a bridesmaids dress with the wonderful help of my best friend, Christi. Brian and his boys made tuxedo arrangements. We also reserved the restaurant for the rehearsal dinner and picked out Brian's wedding ring.

Whew! I think we are both a little relieved to be going to work today! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I did it!! But I sure did not think of it all. I enlisted the help of Teagan's 2 best friends.... Jennifer Lov Day and Christi Noe. These fabulous and intelligent ladies helped me plan "Operation Engage" with precision, but most importantly with love and tenderness. I give a huge THANK YOU to these, my two compatriots, I will plan an operation with you any time.

The "Ownage" himself
Brian Rozmus

Anonymous said...

To my boys.....
words can not explain. I love you all. TAROwnage!!

Christi Noe said...

I'm so stinkin' happy for you two!