Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Engagement Pictures

We took engagement pictures about two weeks ago. They have been posted online on the photographer's website, but we got the disc yesterday, so I thougt I'd post a few for those who read this blog to see. I must say, we were both having a great hair day :)



Great personality shot :)


LOVE this one!


This one won't due for an announcement because we're too far away, but we love the reflection in the water.




I love this one because it looks like Brian might hurt the photographer if he doesn't stop soon.

There are 145 pictures, so I won't be posting all of them on here. Anyway, we are soooooo happy with our photographer, as you can see. We can't wait to see how our wedding pictures will turn out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMM... I love me some Brian Rozmus

Anonymous said...

I like the one where you are holding Brian's face Teagan...