Saturday, December 1, 2007

Our First Shower

We had our first bridal shower this morning. What a blast! It was given by Kim Llanusa, Pam Bakker, and Wendy Patterson. The food was amazing, it was fun...thank you guys so much! Thank you for proving Brian's wrong when he said "I will never, ever go to a bridal shower." :)

Here are some pictures from the shower:



Here's Brian showing off his beer mugs that he will actually use to drink milk. That's right, he's a wild man!


Food Storage!!


This is my "are you sure you want ME to cut the cake?" face. Brian is checking me out.



Scariest Bride and Groom ever!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep beer mugs in the freezer and drink milk out of them as well...does that make me wild? I don't think it does, but if so, I ought to take a look at the risk management of my life!

i'm so excited for y'all!